Friday, November 6, 2009

Laura Hamilton: 4th Year: Internship, Spaeh A+E

This project is for a residential couple who is remodeling their deck area. My work regarding this project was finding images, sketching, and putting my ideas into SketchUp.

This project is for Jill Spaeh's own home. My work regarding this project was putting the original house into SketchUp and then manipulating it to play around with various options for the remodel.

While working at Spaeh Architecture + Environments I experienced many different aspects of the "real" design world. From computer and hand-drawn graphics to business paperwork to meeting with clients, I had a hand in it all. Spaeh A+E also has quite a diverse clientele, which gave me knowledge of how to work with projects both in residential and commercial sides of design.

"With over twenty years of work experience throughout Europe and the US, Spaeh A+E delivers design excellence with sustainability as a core design value. Sustainable design is synonymous with great design when it reflects passion for living."

No comments:

Post a Comment